Wednesday, August 20, 2014

London calling

Thanks Michelle for the title and I suppose the Clash deserves a shout out as well. So here we are, finally! The eve of the big Adventure. After a few delays and several years in the making, I am finally off to the UK, London specifically or at least for now.
I make no promises that what gets written here will be extremely witty or profound but at least people will know that I haven't run off and joined the circus or a cult, though stranger things have happened.
In just over 24 hours I will be making my way to here.

I'll keep you posted.
xB

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure you wake up witty Cuz... profound not so sure lol !!
Asend off toast to you with a little proverb or w/e in it ( you prob heard bf)"
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance Cuz baffle them with bullshit:) Works every time ;)
Cheers to your Adventure
Love Sam